Links

Thursday, September 28, 2023

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

I wonder if my Dad ever wondered years ago as he was taking a leak while working underground in the Coal Mines that there would someday be a picture of him taking that leak and have it posted for the entire world to see on the World Wide Web? 

He's been gone for over 24 years now, but he can still manage to put a smile on the face of his offspring and their offspring and beyond posthumously. 

Hi ho hi ho? 

No comments: