Links

Sunday, September 24, 2023

Happy Birthday Kaiden Dalton

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my great-nephew a very Happy Birthday today. If my math is correct, he should be 15 years old today, despite his Facebook telling me he is 23...lol

I heard he was going to his first WVU Football game yesterday, but I can't confirm this. 

Kaiden is an exceptional young man, I'm trying to convince him to play football next year, as he has grown into someone who has the size and strength to play the game right now, I think he would have a lot of fun knocking a few heads around. 

Not sure what Amy or Ralph have planned for this young man today, but you can almost guarantee that there is something planned. 

If you happen to see or talk to Kaiden today, make sure that you wish him a very happy birthday.

Happy Birthday Kaiden. 

No comments: