Links

Thursday, November 19, 2020

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ images that I have either captured with a Camera, Scanned or just simply stolen off the internet. Little lost moments in time that I post up and relive tight here for everyone while I try to recall the moments around that image. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that image and sometimes it's a challenge, although one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun for me.

This weeks pic is from a couple of years ago, I was literally leaving Las Vegas, I was on my plane taking off in the early morning hours and I snapped this picture leaving the airport. Off to the left was the Las Vegas Strip, so you can see exactly how close it is in proximity to everything. 

It was about a 5 hour flight back home and the clock was working against me as I would be flying across 3 time zones. It was 6:00 AM Las Vegas Time by 9:00 AM Morgantown time. The trip was a lot of fun, even though I was there for work and to give a presentation on 3M Marker Balls and using them to locate utilities. 

Someday I would like to return. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: