Links

Sunday, November 22, 2020

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again on a quiet Sunday morning, my co-author I think is sleeping in Michelle's chair and I'm here collecting my thoughts for the day with the TV playing something on HBO behind me. Just waking up and still a little groggy, so let's see how this goes. 

Michelle went to JT's first birthday yesterday which looks like it was a big success. I stayed home as to not make it too crowded over there dues to COVID and half-heartedly watched some college football that I didn't pay attention to. 

Today we will be finishing planning out our meals for the week including Thanksgiving. We have a smaller turkey back in one of the freezers that we will need to start to let thaw in the next day or so. There is no big Thanksgiving get-together at the Firehall this year, someplace I have spent every Thanksgiving since 2008, and Michelle and I were just dating. COVID has put a real damper on 2020 and this is just another kink in the chain. 

Probably going to watch a  little NFL football this afternoon, the Steelers play at 1:00 today and then play again Thanksgiving night. That'll be 2 games over the next 5 days and another short and tough stretch. 

Have yourselves a great day, make it a special one. 

No comments: