Links

Sunday, November 01, 2020

Sunday

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning yet once again, my co-author is off hiding somewhere and I'm out here flying solo once again. Not sure what is on the boob tube behind me as I'm not paying attention to it anyway. 

Big game today in the NFL and you can throw out the records for this one as these two teams are what hard-nosed football is all about. The Pittsburgh Steelers will be visiting the Baltimore Ravens today at 1:00. The two teams are a combined 11-1 on the season and this should be a very good game. I hate to say it, this might be the Steelers' first loss of the season but we shall see, that's why they play the game. 

The Mountaineers played arguably what is the best game of the Neal Brown era yesterday when they defeated 16th ranked Kansas State 37-10 in a game that went our was pretty much all afternoon long. Our defense just played lights out and the offense finally worked in unison and was very effective. It was a great day to be a Mountaineer. 

Mine and Michelle's plans for the day, grocery shopping this morning, and then coming home and doing what we do to start every week. 

I hope you set your clocks back an hour last night, if you didn't you're going to be an hour early getting to where you are going. 

Have a great day today and Go Steelers. 

No comments: