Links

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ images that I have either captured with a Camera, Scanned or just simply stolen off the internet. Little lost moments in time that I post up and relive tight here for everyone while I try to recall the moments around that image. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that image and sometimes it's a challenge, although one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun for me.

This weeks pic goes back around 20 years, I had went to the Black Hills in South Dakota to spot my boss at the time as he was going to run a 100 mile ultramarathon. Loved it out there, we stayed in Deadwood for a night, saw Mt Rushmore and went to Custer State Park where many western movies have been filmed through the years. 

This pic was taken as we had just left Custer State Park and were heading towards the Chief Sitting Bull Sculpture as we ran across these rams out in the wild. I've seen them in zoos and contained areas, but rams are just not something that we have running around in the wild in West Virginia, so I grabbed this little moment in time to capture it. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: