Links

Thursday, November 05, 2020

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ images that I have either captured with a Camera, Scanned or just simply stolen off the internet. Little lost moments in time that I post up and relive tight here for everyone while I try to recall the moments around that image. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that image and sometimes it's a challenge, although one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun for me.

This weeks pic is one that really makes you think, it was from Halloween just 8 short years ago and a picture of Jean and Sherri. Seems like it was just yesterday when these two lovely young ladies were there for this pic. 

A couple of years later Jean was gone and a last year around this time Sheri had also left us, so both of these young women are now entrenched into our thoughts and memories. 

Have yourself a great day. 

No comments: