Links

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday completed and in our rear view, that means that it is Tuesday and time for a tidbits. 

* It has been 20,813 days since I was born, I'm thankful for all of them. 

* It has been 6,029 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I also have two minors, one in Communications and one in History.

* 4,630 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, seems like just yesterday. 

* 3,854 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard. Best decision I have ever made.

* It was 3,391 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife and then feasted with all of our guests. 

* I have now lived 1,017 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong. 

* I have 4,088 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.

* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 652 days away. Beat some Panther Butt. 

* There are 262 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert. It was postponed this March to July and now they are pushing the tour until next year. It'll be mine and Michelle's 10th wedding anniversary.

* There are 262 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Tenth  Wedding Anniversary together. =)

* There are only 123 days until the start Spring 2021!!!!! Kiwi can't wait. 

* 77 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. I haven't seen my friend for a couple of weeks, I wonder if he moved. 

* 44 more days to go until my Goodbye 2020 Blog is posted, this should be an interesting one.

* There are 40 more shopping days left until Christmas 2020. 

* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 14 more days.

* I have written 6,217 blogs in the now 16+ years since I started blogging. 

* No Drone flights this weekend, but that has pretty much been my recurring theme this year with that. I have yet to fly this year.

* I have been updating a number of family graves on Find A Grave in the past few days, Acquiring some graves ownership for some, and creating a few new ones for Michelle's side of the family. 

* Michelle made a trip to Ohio to clean out her Dad's shop yesterday. 

* Not sure what the Thanksgiving plans are this year yet, we traditionally do the Cassville Firehall, but with COVID that may put a damper on everything this year. 

* I think my family is still planning on bowling this year on Thanksgiving night if it is open. Masks are mandatory. 

* The Pittsburgh Steelers at 9-0 are the only undefeated team left in the NFL. Bring on the Jaguars, a team the Steelers have traditionally had trouble with. 

* Corona Virus, you can still track it but it's losing it's steam a little.

* We're now Green for COVID for Monongalia County, track the state stats HERE. That means High School Football this weekend. 

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.  

No comments: