Links

Thursday, October 08, 2020

Photo Flashback Thursday

Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ images that I have either captured with a Camera, Scanned or just simply stolen off the internet. Little lost moments in time that I post up and relive tight here for everyone while I try to recall the moments around that image. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that image and sometimes it's a challenge, although one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun for me.

This weeks picture goes back to a big day in my life, it was May 16, 2004, the day I graduated from WVU. There were 3 of them that day that I was involved with, one in the morning when I did my walk. A University wide one in the afternoon and then one for my college where you got your degree. This is a picture of me right after I received my degree. The cord around my neck was because I was a member of Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society.

It was a magical and memorable day for me to say the least. 

Have yourselves a great day, the sisters and Michelle are heading to Canaan today. 

No comments: