Links

Thursday, October 01, 2020

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ images that I have either captured with a Camera, Scanned or just simply stolen off the internet. Little lost moments in time that I post up and relive tight here for everyone while I try to recall the moments around that image. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that image and sometimes it's a challenge, although one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun for me.

This weeks pic goes back to 2014 at a time when I possessed 2 (of our 3) Steelers Trivia Championship Trophies. We did win it again the next season for the third time, but we have never had the opportunity to have the entire team together with all three trophies at one time. 

I stopped in to see my sister Terri that day when she was working, and I happen to have the trophies with me that day and we grabbed this picture. 
 
Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: