Links

Monday, October 26, 2020

Monday

All good things must come to an end, which includes those fun-filled things that we refer to as weekends. Now it's time to take everyone's collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing what we do for a living. 

The Pittsburgh Steelers did it, they managed to run their season record to 6-0 as they defeated the other previously undefeated AFC team the Tennessee Titans yesterday 27-24. I can't say that although we dominated the first half, that I didn't think we were going to lose late in the game. Tennesee missed a game-tying field goal late in the game preserving the win for the Steelers. 

Yesterday we went to Washington PA to help Michelle's nephew celebrate his 40th Birthday. We all met at a restaurant called Pig Fire BBQ for dinner and I have to say that their food was quite awesome. I was really impressed with what I had as was Michelle. It was nice to see everyone together for the first time in a long while. 

Agenda for this week, I'm sticking Pearl in the garage either this evening or tomorrow morning as she is needed a new clutch installed. It's slipping going up hills and I figured it's just a matter of time so I'll get it taken care of now rather than waiting until later. 

Have yourselves a great start to another week. 

No comments: