Links

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Sunday

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, Sophie and I are up watching a little bit of the TV and collecting our thoughts for the day. 

Watched the Mountaineers yesterday as they lost 34-27 to Texas Tech in Lubbock last night. I have to say that I am very disappointed not in the fact that we lost, but how undisciplined and how unprepared we looked last night. Example we come out to start a drive after a Texas Tech Kickoff that was just downed in the End Zone. They somehow managed to get a delay of game penalty which is not the first time this has happened. So now it's 1st and 15 rather than 1st and 10 (and I recall we gained 11 yards on that series) and ended up having to punt the ball away. That was just one example, heck we got a 15 yards unsportsmanlike penalty for a player that had already been kicked out of the game earlier running onto the field. It's just getting frustrating and I don't see another win on the schedule this season. 

On to today, our plans are grocery shopping and doing a few chores around the house and then later this afternoon heading up to Washington PA to have dinner with Michelle's Nephew for his 40th birthday. 

Also on today's agenda and I'm afraid I might be jinxing them the undefeated Pittsburgh Steelers travel to take on the undefeated Tennessee Titans. Every time I am with Michelle's sister Chris, the Steelers somehow manage to lose. The two teams battle at 1:00 this afternoon. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: