Links

Sunday, October 04, 2020

Sunday

Here I sit once again, co-authorless all alone. I'm here watching Patch Adams on the TV and collecting my thoughts for the day. I'm not sure where Peanut is, but she was at my desk a lot yesterday and even told me she was ready to co-author once again, but that appears to just be an old cat's tale. 

West Virginia surprised me yesterday, we did everything in our power to give the game to Baylor but somehow managed to pull out a 27-21 Overtime victory out despite doing their best to give the game away. A key 4th quarter goal line stand by the defense turned out to be a big part of the game after the bonehead play of the year on special teams where our own player basically tackled our punt returner causing him to fumble. I can't say I have ever seen anything like it and it just left me shaking my head (actually I was screaming along the lines of what the $#@& are you doing). 

No Steelers game today, the Tennessee Titans had a number of players test positive for COVID so they rescheduled the game for later this month. Look for the New England Patriots to suffer the same fate as Cam Newton has tested positive, they are going to try to move that game to Tuesday but we'll have to see as that was the original strategy of the Steelers and Titans. 

Other than that, just our weekly chores to do today. Shopping etc, but no Steelers game for us today. Who knows what the day will throw at us. 

Have a great day, make the most of it. 

No comments: