Links

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday complete, now it's Tuesday and you know what that means. 

* It has been 20,785 days since I first entered this world as we know it. Each and everyone has presented its own unique challenge. 

* It has been 6,001 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I also have two minors, one in Communications and one in History.

* 4,602 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, seems like just yesterday.

* 3,826 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard. Best decision I have ever made.

* It was 3,363 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I tied and we partied down.

* I have now lived 989 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong. Coming on 1,000 days in the near future. 

* I have 4,116 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.

* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 681 days away. Beat some Panther Butt. 

* There are 290 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert. It was postponed this March to July and now they are pushing the tour until next year. It'll be mine and Michelle's 10th wedding anniversary.

* There are 290 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Tenth  Wedding Anniversary together. =)

* There are only 151 days until the start Spring 2021!!!!! Kiwi will appreciate it as the weather is starting to cool down. 

* 105 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. He's been getting fat all summer from Michelle putting corn on the bench all summer, now he is making himself a little more scarce. 

* 72 more days to go until my Goodbye 2020 Blog is posted, this should be an interesting one.

* There are 67 more shopping days left until Christmas 2020. 

* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 42 more days.

* I have written 6,189 blogs in the now 16+ years since I started blogging. 

* No Drone flights this weekend, but that has pretty much been my recurring theme this year with that. I have yet to fly this year.

* Last Presidential debate will be this week on Thursday. This is the last of the scheduled debates before the election. 

* Early voting in West Virginia starts tomorrow if you want to vote early. We are considering it.  

* My Mom says she is going to work the polls this election, not sure how that is going to work out but she's a trooper and will give it her best shot.  

* Michelle is a little under the weather, we have both already had our flu shots and I know that takes a couple of weeks to get into your system properly. 

* George's Journal Officially endorses David McKinley for US Congressman from the 1st District. He is one of only two Professional Engineers in Congress and I like him and will be voting for him. 

* Corona Virus, you can still track it but it's losing it's steam a little.

* We're now Green for COVID for Monongalia County, track the state stats HERE. That means High School Football this weekend. 

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day, do something to make it memorable. 

No comments: