Links

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Saturday

Here I am once again, stir crazy on a Saturday Morning. My little co-author is no where to be found and I am once again out here doing this blogging thing all solo. Peanut must think it's the Catrona virus and she needs to sequester herself in the bed with Michelle.

It's once again the weekend I think, our days seem to run together anymore, I just know Michelle doesn't have any conference calls today, so that tells me it is a weekend day.

Plans for the day, not sure we might try to briefly get out a little while today and do something, although the weather doesn't appear like it is going to be cooperative at all.

I did apply for my unemployment two weeks ago and the claim has yet to have been processed. It's starting to get a little bit frustrating to say the least, but that's just because there are so many people filing that they can't seem to catch up on all of the new claims.

Have yourselves a great day today, try to keep yourselves happy and entertained.

No comments: