Links

Monday, April 13, 2020

Monday

Here we go again, another fun filled week of us either doing what we do for a living or just trying to find employment or simply just waiting to go back to work. I'm in two of those scenarios, looking for a job and waiting for RTI to restart.

I know Michelle may have to run down to the old Fairmont Office to pick up the mail as they are transitioning to the new office and she is working from home. I may ride down with her just to get out of the house and break the feeling of being being a house hermit. It's just not my personality.

I do have some training to do this week with RTI, I'm going to go back to doing listing again as I'm looking for a new job, I have to do a little bit of certifying and before I can go out and list anything. I did it a few years ago before I started working for AECOM, but once that happened I didn't have time to do it as it takes a days commitment to do a segment.

What am I doing other than that, well obviously putting in resumes left and right, but nothing is really happening anywhere because of the Corona Virus, so to prevent going stir crazy I have been watching seasons of survivor. I am currently watching Survivor Caramoan, another fans vs favorites show. So far I have watched Heros vs Villains, Micronesia, Redemption Island and South Pacific. I have watched the first I think 10 seasons before I got too busy and didn't have time to watch it anymore. I have missed it and it helps to keep you sane.

Have a great day.

No comments: