Links

Sunday, April 05, 2020

Quiet Sunday

Here I am at an early hour on a quiet Sunday Morning, Peanut I hear running around somewhere but she's not up here giving me any input into my blog. I was up to use the restroom but am going to lay back down and that is a definite.

We (mostly Michelle on the riding mower) got the first grass cutting in for the year. I trimmed some hedges where I park my car and mowed a few places with the push mower that the riding mower couldn't get to and now the entire lawn is mowed.

There was one thing that I did not do yesterday, and that was to write all my blogs for the week. I have plenty of free time for the moment and will either publish them live or the night before like I used to do. It was really hard to tell you about the week 6 days before it happened, so maybe this will help bring a little more life into this space.

We are going to try grocery shopping this morning as we usually do. Early Sunday AM's I feel is the best way to avoid all the chaos that is occurring in the local stores. It's something we have always enjoyed doing and will continue to do so, now it's just a matter of meal planning for the week.

Have yourselves a very special Sunday.

No comments: