Links

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

How about a NO Tidbits Tuesday

Here I sit in the early AM, I just woke up for a restroom break and realized I completely forgot to write my tidbits blog yesterday, so today you get a real live blog as it is happening.

So what's on my mind, absolutely nothing in these early hours. Michelle went to the office yesterday, but I was on the phone with a former co-worker who also was laid off at the same time I was, so she took a solo trip to Fairmont and Clarksburg as I conversed with Charlie.

Other than that, not a whole lot going on, just staying home and Binge watching survivor, I'm on Survivor Cagayan now, Jeff Probst is doing his best in helping me keep myself occupied.

Have yourselves a great day, I'm going back to bed.

1 comment:

aya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.