Links

Saturday, April 04, 2020

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again, the household is not so quiet as Michelle also just woke up and turned her coffee pot on, which means she is up for a while. Peanut is still no where to be found though.

Well this was an eventful week to say the least, I was let go from Amentum Tuesday due to a numbers thing with the new contract. It caught me completely by surprise but one door closes it's just opportunity for another door to open. I've got a few resumes out already, so we are looking for that other door.

Looks like I may be going back to doing blogs once a day rather than being so crunched for time that I have to write all the weekday blogs on Saturday afternoon. Maybe now I can go back to putting readable content in them rather than just regurgitating the same mindless thoughts in a sea of redundancy.

Michelle and I took a trip down to the Goff Building in Clarksburg, which is going to be her new office. They purchased the entire building and all the grounds around it including the paid parking area. It's an older historic building that they are planning on totally redoing, it does have a lot of potential and everything is in place to bring back to life a historical place in Clarksburg.

Have yourselves a great day today.

No comments: