Links

Friday, October 19, 2018

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Looking for a little bit of High School Football? Well we have High School Football for you. The Morgantown High Mohigans are at home hosting John Marshall. The Mohigans have fallen to 3-5 on the season and have struggle to be who they once used to be. University High is at home and hosting Preston and the Fighting Cee Bees are at home in Blacksville taking on Conotton Valley, OH.

One of the things I do need to do today is go out and get my drivers license renewed. I have a little over a month and a half to do it, but I always get the Federal ID because of my job and that is a little more expensive and a few more hoops that I have to jump through. I do go to Federal Facilities and I do get on Airplanes, so I need the Federal ID as opposed to just a state issued ID. It's something I advise everyone to have as they state ID's will be completely phased out in a little less than two years from now due to the ReadID Act.

Have yourselves a great day, not sure what my day will exist of. I may need to go into the office today briefly.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: