Links

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Presentation Day

Good morning everyone, I hope everyone had a great day yesterday and an even better one today. I'm at the Courtyard Marriott here in Las Vegas, I'm on what they refer to as Dean Martin Drive and am just a little bit off the strip.

I will be heading about 14 miles north in a little while as I am preparing to make my presentation later this morning. This is the whole reason I'm out here and I want to knock this out of the ballpark. I want to introduce them to a new way of doing things both with the 3M product and how we capture and represent it. Someone I work with said he could see me presenting my different way of doing things to a large audience, well I guess that all comes true today.

Shouldn't be a long day for me, but that all depends on whether they want me to stick around all day or not. I'm sure I'm going to have a few questions presented my way. My presentation is good, I wrote it over the past few weeks and it has went well on critical review. Now comes the tough part, the presentation to a bunch of people I don't know.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: