Links

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Sunday

Well here I sit yet once again on a quiet Sunday Morning, I'm up early catching my thoughts for the day and trying to wake up.

Well yesterday was the big announcement and Bob Huggins got his man, 5 Star Center Oscar Tshiebwe has decided that he is going to play College Basketball here in Morgantown. It's the recruit everyone has been crossing their fingers and hoping to land, and yesterday he landed. Welcome Oscar, soon to be a fan favorite.

Yesterday didn't start out all that great for me, left front drivers side tire was going flat and when you have a 4WD or an All Wheel Drive you don't replace one or two tires, you replace all 4 and that is what I did yesterday morning. This set comes with an 80,000 Warranty and free rotation and balancing for the life of the tire, so it wasn't that bad of a deal.

I'm going back out to where I was yesterday to work, didn't get any interviews yesterday (which makes for a long day) but did knock off a few lines and am getting the segment worked down. Hopefully today I can complete my first cycle of the segment and everything will just be return visits after that.

Michelle kicked butt yesterday and did an amazing cleaning job here at home, hopefully we will be the single ticket winners for the $1.6 Billion Lottery this week and we can go live on cruise ships for most of the time. I think if we won we would tour the world and see all kinds of ports around the world, but that is if we have the right combination of numbers.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: