Links

Tuesday, October 02, 2018

Tuesday's Tidbits

*  The marathon of days working is off to a great start, can't think of any better reason than that other than it is Tuesday to do a tidbits.

* It has been 20,030 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calendar's.

* It has been 5,245 days since I graduated from WVU, one of the two smartest decisions I have made in my life. Seems like only yesterday.

* 3,860 days ago Michelle and I went out on a date, a date that changed both of our lives from that point on.

* 3,077 days ago I kind of asked Michelle if she wanted to get herself officially hitched up with me. She said yes and we started planning a wedding.

* It was 2,607 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife. Jean prepared a feast and we all ate like kings.

* I have now lived 240 days longer than my Dad did, and I'm appreciating every minute of it.

* I have 4,809 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working. A long time co-worker hung it all up this past Friday and retired.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,446 days away. I'm ready to whoop some Panther butt.

* There are 308 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together. We've been together about 10 1/2 at this point.

* There are 183 days until the next start of my favorite season, Spring 2019. It has just always been my favorite season, it's like the earth is blossoming and awakening from a too long winters nap.

* 130 more days until Groundhog Day, I haven't seen my buddy Phil as of late. Maybe it's because he's eaten all of the apples.

* 90 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, the blog that is my last blog of the year and recaps the previous year.

* There are 83 more shopping days left until Christmas. It's time to start planning and start preparing, I'm seeing Merchants are getting ready.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 60 more days. I think this will be the 34th anniversary of that birthday using the antiquated calendar that most people use.

* I have written 5,396 blogs in my 14 full years now of writing this little piece of my life on the internet.

* No Drone flights this weekend, I'm slacking on that aspect of my flight time. I'm running out of season to fly. I'm such a slacker.

* I hate to mention this, but I do hate snow. sorry snowy weather is not my kind of weather.

* Next trip I need to start preparing for my trip to Las Vegas in a few weeks. Gotta do a presentation on 3M Marker Balls that you place into the ground to track where utilities are located.

* Gary and Tonya both attended and worked the Trump rally in Wheeling this past weekend. Not sure if they got close to him, but I know she was working the VIP section.

* Michelle's Aunt has turned over the keys to GiGi's house to the new buyer, they spent this past weekend clearing the house out of all of its possessions and will auction off the remaining items in the very near future. She is 97 years old and still in good physical shape, she just needs a little daily assistance.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: