Links

Monday, October 01, 2018

Ready Set Go

Well so much for the relaxation and fun, now starts a 30+ day period for me where I will be working every day at either one job or the other. It's time to stick our noses onto the grindstone and head out and start the 4th quarter with RTI and start another week of work at NETL.

I will be heading to Las Vegas in a couple of weeks to do a presentation on 3M Marker Balls and how we use them and more importantly how we have brought them into a Spatially enabled database. I get to get up in front of a bunch of people I don't know on the other side of this continent and do it in sin city. I've started my presentation, but I need to add content and prepare it as the presentation date draws closer.

I still have vacation pictures and videos that I need to take off my cameras and upload to Facebook. I'll try to get to that one day this week, hopefully a day where I am only working one job. I didn't take a lot of pictures or videos on the actual camera this year, took most of my pictures on the iPhone and uploaded them to Facebook as I was taking them.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: