Links

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Sunday Morning Rambling

Here I sit in a quiet household, I'm up early watching absolutely nothing on the Boob Tube and trying to wake up for the day.

Boy was last nights WVU game a big disappointment. I said that Iowa State was going to be fired up and ready, and as much as they were ready we took the polar opposite position and were the worst prepared I have seen in some time. The Mountaineers got manhandled 30-14 by Iowa State. I saw it coming and even told someone at work to watch for the upset, it was so bad and we were so uninspired that I turned it off in the first quarter knowing what to expect and saving Michelle's blood pressure from me cussing and screaming at the TV. It was U G L Y to say the least.

Today we have some grocery shopping to do and then I am heading out to work for the day. I think I am going to spend the day trying to clear up some of my pending interviews rather than screening new residences, I did manage to get one cleaned up yesterday. Doing the interviews can break up what is potentially a long day and breaks up the monotony of trying to screen people.

I've also got to write this weeks blogs as I'm leaving for Las Vegas this week and I really don't want to be in front of a computer screen.

Michelle is talking about running over to the Women's Expo at Mylan Park today.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: