Links

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday morning, I'm up a little early watching the Chappelle Show and gathering my thoughts for the day.

The WVU Mountaineers Football team travels to Iowa this evening for a tilt with Iowa State at 7:00. I like the fact that it is an evening game, that way my work day and chores will have been completed and I'll be able to watch the game this evening uninterrupted.I do have to say though that this game does have me concerned, Iowa State is a pretty decent team and they are going to be playing inspired football this evening so we better be ready for their best shot.

I am working today, I'll be heading out later this morning to work my segment that is not local. It's not too far away, but it's not exactly within walking distance for me either. I will be heading out on the road pretty early this morning, but not too early as to people won't be awake. Of course these people are the ones who wake up with the Roosters, so I do enjoy interacting with these people as opposed to the sleep till noon crowd.

I did have a little bit of a scare last night, looked in my wallet and my check card was not there. I had not used it since lunch on Tuesday, so I had not noticed it was gone. Fortunately I got on my banks site and noticed there were no strange transactions which was good. I almost cancelled the card from my ap, but came home and noticed it had fallen out and was under my trash can by my desk. Anxiety avoided...lol

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: