Links

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and start looking through all of my old pictures that I have on my computer and find just one special image that I can write a little story about. Sometimes it's easy to find those pictures and sometimes it's not so easy to find that one special picture to talk about. It is however always a lot of fun looking back through the years and the images that I used to capture them. 

This weeks picture takes us back a number of years. Pam and George were having a birthday party for Calvin at their home, it was a time when George was just starting the edition and the house looked different. When this picture was taken, this was the kitchen and today it is their living room. 

Anyways Moke had started to play guitar around that time, my little brother Gary is a pretty decent guitar player himself, and was taking a little bit of time out to show Moke a few things. I actually even have a couple of movies of this picture when Gary was playing. 

The family had a good day that day, we celebrated Calvin's birthday, Erica Jean was just a newborn and Calvin was much much shorter than he is today. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: