Links

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is once again in our rear view mirrors and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I can't for the life of me think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It was 1,551 days ago that the path of my life would be forever changed as Michelle and I went out on our first date.

* It was 774 days ago that I got down on one knee and proposed marriage (she thought I would wait another 777 days before I said I do).

* 311 days ago I did say I do in front of our closest friends and family.

*  There are 196 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* 88 more days left until we hit the Atlantic Ocean on our cruise to the Bahamas.

*  There are 16 more days left until we party down with the rest of the parrot heads in Margarittaville.

* Michelle will be attending a Pampered Chef Party this evening. We held a book party a couple of years ago and walked away with a few hundred dollars worth of free or discounted merchandise. We love their products, we have a number of their cooking stones, measuring devices, rice cookers, bad sealers, garlic peelers and presses, Pineapple slicers, utensils, spring pans and a number of other devices.

* I started lifting again yesterday, I am still in a great deal of pain so I may cut off the free weights briefly and concentrate on universal exercises.

* Today however it will be a cardio day for me.

* Hi ho hi ho


No comments: