Links

Saturday, June 02, 2012

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, everyone has lost a battle with the sandman and I'm up early watching "I'm Gonna Git You Sucka" on HBO. Sitting here and collecting my thoughts for the day and the rest of the weekend.

Michelle's dad is coming into town tomorrow to play Golf at Lakeview. He's coming over later than evening for a BBQ and he wants a good steak. So I think we're going to go out today and get some good steaks and probably some roasting ears for tomorrow. He's never been here, so Michelle is rather excited for the visit.

Other than our normal shopping today, there isn't too much planned. We do plan on watching the third part of the Hatfield's and McCoys. We've watched the first and second parts of the mini series over the past couple of days, today we're going to watch the finale. I have to say it was a very well done mini-series. It's kept my interest the entire time and has me wondering what was going to happen next. It's on the History Channel today running all three episodes, might want to set up the DVR's.

Have a great day.

No comments: