Links

Saturday, June 09, 2012

Baby Shower

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, it's just me and Michelle as Chad is in Pittsburgh and getting ready to go to DC to work for the rest of the month. I'm up early collecting my thoughts for the day.

 Amy's Baby Shower is this afternoon and I'll be going to keep Ralph company and take a few pictures for the day. Amy has asked me if I would take a few with her Camera and I agreed, hopefully she gets everything she needs today and everyone has a good time.

 Nothing on our agenda after that, but we'll be heading to Sam's this morning to see if we can find a deal or two and do our weekly bulk shopping. We like to get there early to avoid crowds and to see if we can find anything that we have been looking at that is a one time thing and on clearance. We've managed to find a couple of nice Cuisinart products that way. Have a great one.

No comments: