Links

Sunday, June 10, 2012

As I sit here in the early AM, I'm the only one here that is awake as Michelle is in lala land unless one of the animals is stirring around which I don't see or hear.

We had Amy's Baby shower yesterday which for the most part went pretty well. I would say she has a lot of things she needs to get started with the twins Urf and McGurf. Who ever organized this did a very good job and Amy and Ralph walked away with some money, gift cards, a whole bunch of diapers and a number of random gifts that she had on her registry.

They played a game where you get a clothes pin and if you say the word "Baby" who ever heard you say it got to steal your pin. With a little help from Calvin I managed to get six of them and take first prize, which was a gift card to Wal-Mart that we turned around and donated to the Mother and Father to be.

Today's agenda includes our normal grocery shopping and maybe get into a little something this afternoon, but who knows.

No comments: