Links

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Once again Monday is in our rear view mirror and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I can't think of a better reason that that to do a tidbits.

* It's been 1,313 days since mine and Michelle's first date.

* 536 days since our engagement.

* 73 days since we entered into marital bliss this past August.

* ONLY 68 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* My new iPhone is scheduled to be delivered today, it was supposed to be over night shipped last Friday, but it hasn't made it here yet. I have everything backed up and am ready to install my new Otterbox once the new phone arrives.

* Erica Jean Nicholson has made student of the week this week at her school.

* I had a co-worker get interviewed about the cost of season tickets for WVU Football. We share the same opinion on the cost of Season tickets, they are starting to price themselves out to the local fans.

* Michelle and I gave our Dog Sadie a nice haircut and trim yesterday, she was starting to get uncomfortable and needed a trim real bad. We have our own equipment and do it a couple of times a year.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: