Links

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hump Day

Hopefully this day is much better than what I experienced yesterday. Don't EVER use FedEx, the assholes claim no one was home and didn't leave my package at the door even thought Chad was home all day. I called FedEx and it has to be a live signature for them to leave my replacement iPhone, and the bitch on the phone was not helpful at all. SCREW FEDEX.

I called Apple to see if we can change the shipping plans. After being on hold for an hour and a half, they could not get through to who they needed to get through to to email me the form to sign and stick on the door so FedEx would leave the package and content that I have paid for, not only the product, but the shipping included. After 2 1/2 hours on the phone with Apple after being initially told that they could e-mail me a form and I could sign it and stick it on the door, I was then told that they don't.

I even went in early at work yesterday to get a good workout, long story short I was at the office for 12 hours yesterday, 4 hours of it taking care of personal business because Hayley's printer is out of ink.

This better be a better day.

No comments: