Links

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well so much for my three day weekend. It's Tuesday and back to work, so I guess I should do a tidbits.

* We received Michelle's new laptop a little early, it actually came yesterday. She came home sick from work yesterday, so maybe she'll get a chance to try it out today since she really couldn't yesterday.

* I've ordered a new keyboard off of Amazon for her old one and I'll switch it out once I get it to see if that makes any difference.

* I ordered a Josh Judy Rookie card last night from Ebay. Josh said that Topps now has them and they were available on EBay, so I bought one. Not sure when he'll get back to Morgantown so I'll probably give it to his dad and have him sign it for me. I

* I just texted him and told him to sign it and a few others when he gets to town.

* It's been 1,306 days since mine and Michelle's first date.

* 529 days since we became engaged.

* 66th day of matrimony for us.

* 75 shopping days left until Christmas.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: