Links

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to look back at all my pictures that I have collected through the years and just select one photo, one moment in time and try to relive that one moment gone by on my blog.

This weeks image is a place some of you have seen, but many of you in Morgantown drive by ever day without a clue as to what is there.

In White park there exists a huge reservoir. I large body of water that is actually Morgantown's water supply. It sits back in the woods, out of the view of the casual observer. On the back end of this reservoir, the water takes a significant drop in elevation and actually goes to the level of the river. This happens right behind the Toyota Garage on University Avenue.

A few years ago when I got my first camera, I ventured out to where this beautiful piece of lost beauty in Morgantown was and took a few pictures. Today's picture is of one of those pictures I took of the cascading waterfall.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: