Links

Monday, October 10, 2011

Columbus Day

I consider myself lucky today, for me it is Columbus Day which also means that it is a Federal Holiday and I am fortunate enough to have a paid holiday today. Michelle still has to work today, so my holiday may even contain a day when I actually go to the office to work out for a while. Go in, get my walking and lifting done and then I can just turn right around and come home.

I honestly don't have any plans other than that and running Hayley to work later this evening. If the post office was working I would get Michelle's new laptop, but they aren't so it won't be here until tomorrow. I think I'll try fixing her old one and use it myself, I have a PC and actually prefer a PC, however it would be nice just to be able to sit on the couch and surf the World Wide Web.

On a side note, I would like to wish a very happy First Anniversary to Moke and Ang, it was one year ago today that they were bound in matrimony.

Have a Good day, maybe I should say Hi ho hi ho it's off to the gym I go.

No comments: