Links

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Morning Rumblings

Here I sit, early in the AM on a Sunday morning in a quiet house that has every other living creature sleeping. It is only I that is awake at this early hour. Rightfully so, because I was dead tired yesterday and kind of called it a day while the sun was still up in the air and the days daylight had yet to expire.

Michelle and I feeling a little bit of cabin fever yesterday afternoon took a drive just to get out of the house. Nothing major, I took her to Bruceton and through Rowlesburg and to Kingwood and back, as she had never been in the area. We tied stopping at Coopers Rock to see the changing of the leaves, but I guess we were not the only ones who had that idea on a nice Saturday afternoon because they were parking clear back by the pond, all the parking lots were full.

Today is going back to being a normal day, shopping this morning followed by a Steelers game later this afternoon. The weather has been cooling and the crock pot has been crying for us to make a batch of Chilli, so I just may answer that call today.

Have a great day.

No comments: