Links

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday's Tidbits

* It's Tuesday, I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* If you are keeping track, it's been 1040 days since mine Michelle's first date. We're a couple months away from a three year anniversary.

* It has been 263 days nice I proposed to Michelle and she said yes.

* We leads me to say it is 200 days until we will be getting married.

* Well I just had a three day weekend, but it is back to the grindstone for me today.

* The Steelers will be playing for the Conference Championship for their 15th time Sunday. This will make the Steelers the team that has played for the most Conference Championships in League History. The Dullus (yes I spelled it right) Cowgirls have played for 14, this breaks the tie with the Cowgirls. The Steelers have more Super Bowl wins than any other franchise with 6, if they win Sunday they will tie the Cowboys for most ever Super Bowl Appearances.

* The annual Capital Classic basketball game is going to be played tomorrow night in Charleston. Hopefully Bob Huggins can beat the blundering turds again.

* And Last but certainly not least, I would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to Layla Marie Rosiak who will be celebrating her third birthday today.

* Hi ho hi ho, it's back to work I go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Change your dates.