Links

Friday, January 28, 2011

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

I swear I hate this time of the year, nothing really going on and the weather, well is less than cooperative so to say. It would be nice to get out and run around a little bit, especially after having the flu and being down for so long. I'm ready to get out of the house and do something.

However that may not be the case this weekend. I think we are planning on doing a little bit of after holidays after sickness cleaning tomorrow. So nothing really on our agenda for the weekend.

I did get a start on my taxes last night, I use the H&R Block Software, they sent me my software this year and they were charging me $34.95 for it (I use it every year) and they sent one to Hayley exactly like mine for $14.95, so I used hers and bought the state program with it. Plus I get five free Federal e-files, so I am off to a good start.

Hope everyone has a great weekend, I'm ready for one.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: