Links

Friday, January 07, 2011

Congratulations Moke

Moke called me last night with a little news that I can say really touched my heart. He will be starting at West Virginia University on Monday in the Engineering Program. I have to say that this is a very tough program, but the rewards are great.

I think he'll do OK this time. A married man, war veteran, and that will give him the edge he needs that not all Freshmen have. I really think he understands what he's going to need to do, I have confidence in him moreso this time than any other effort he made.

He's always wanted to do this, he went the long way around, but he has never seemed to lose focus on where he wants to be and what he wants to do.

Last night he called and said he went through orientation yesterday, got his schedule, his ID card and such.

He'll be joining Brittany as a student of my alma mater Monday Morning.

Keep your focus and don't get distracted. The world is yours to take, you just have to grab it and you have positioned yourself to succeed, now do it.

No comments: