* It's Tuesday, it's also 1-11-11, all kinds of 1's going on there, so I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* For those of you counting, it is day 1,033 since Michelle and I went out on our very first date. I consider myself a very lucky man every day knowing this.
* It's been 256 days since our engagement.
* It's only 207 days until our wedding later this summer.
* Yesterday was Moke's first day of college and the first day of the her fourth Semester for my niece Brittany. I have to say that I am very proud of both of them.
* Have I ever mentioned that I really hate snow. It's beyond dislike, I really do hate it. Hey my little Punxatawney Rhodent buddy, the king of all groundhogs, how about not seeing your shadow this season? Come on, you want to see spring the same as everyone else does.
* I managed to finish in third place in my Fantasy Football League this year in my 12 team money league. I finished second place on all three non money leagues.
* We have had a house guest as of late. Chad is babysitting Penelope the kissing Ferret this week. I think when Penelope goes home, Michelle is going to be the saddest of all. I'll have to get some pictures of her before she goes home.
* You know I did cut my hair Sunday, I wonder if that has anything at all to do with all this damn snow we are and supposed to be getting?
* Hi ho hi ho