Links

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday's Tidbits

* It's Tuesday, I can't think of a better reason to to a tidbits than that.

* Good weather has continued through yesterday, I hope the weather holds out for tonight as we have a double header at the softball fields at 6:00 and 7:00 on Ogden Field. We have one single double header on the season and tonight is the night. Come on out to the ballpark and cheer us on, we need it.

* What would a tidbits be without a count from mine and Michelle's first date which was 823 days ago today.

* It's been 45 days since the engagement. Michelle is without her ring for the time being, her stone became loose so we took it to have it repaired. She noticed what she thought was a crack in one of the smaller side diamonds, but it turns out the main stone was loose so we sent it away for repairs. I was smart enough to buy the lifetime warranty for the ring for all repairs.

* There are merely 193 shopping days let until Christmas this year. Maybe I should do a count for next seasons softball rather than something that involves snow. Have I mentioned I hate snow.

* Talked to Mom briefly yesterday, she was under the weather over the weekend and told me she had some trouble walking Gabbie the night before as both she and Gabbie were attacked by another dog not on a leash. When I spoke with her she was resting and doing just fine.

* Hayley is still on vacation in Alabama visiting her boyfriend Phil and his family. She'll be returning this Sunday.

* It's going to be a long day so hi ho hi ho

No comments: