Links

Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday Again

Hey everyone, I think the weekends weather turned out better than originally thought. Sunday turned out to be a nice day for the most part, but Monday Morning has decided to rear its ugly face once again and start another week of sticking our noses to the grindstone and earning that living.

Not much on my agenda this week as I recall, other than a softball double header tomorrow night. These will be out fifth game in eight days, and we'll have a downtime with one game in a three week time period after Tuesday night.

We stopped up to see jean yesterday after the game, she had some pictures of mine from a number of years ago that she had found and wanted to return to me. Pictures from my Trip to the Coca Cola 600 12 years ago, a softball team pic nic and pictures from inside Helmick Corporation from when I used to work there 12 and 13 years ago all respectively.

This past weekend was fun, but I can;t enjoy the next one until this week is over with. So I might as well get it started.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: