Links

Monday, June 28, 2010

Here We Go Again

All good things must come to an end, and that even includes weekends with nice weather. Yes it is Monday and time to return our noses to the grindstone and get back to work. This coming weekend will be a holiday weekend for me, so I am looking at the face of a nice three day weekend. However in order to get that the next weekend, I have to get this Monday over and done with.

Michelle and I went and saw arguably one of the funniest movies that I think I have ever seen in a theater yesterday afternoon when we went and saw the new Adam Sandler movie Grown Ups. If you are looking for a movie that will have you laughing your rear end off, this is one you won't want to miss.

No softball games this week for us, we are off this week with an off week and will return to action next Tuesday night.

Oh well, hi ho hi ho

No comments: