Links

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Tuesdays Tidbits

* It's Tuesday, it's time for a quick tidbits.

* For those of you keeping track, you have 200 shopping days left until Christmas. We're starting to get ton crunch time, if you buy everything now, YOU can be surprised on Christmas too. LOL

* Still counting, it's been 816 days since the first date with the love of my life and 39 days since our engagement.

* Weather looks like it has and will hold out for a day or so more so that we can get both softball games in this week. We play again this evening at 6:00 following last night's 9:00 game where everyone and his brother seemed to be traveling, sick, had to work or had a death in the family. Maybe we can get a few more guys out tonight.

* I saw my Doctor for the last time yesterday, I'll be meeting my new one in a couple of months when I go back.

* It's been a bus=y week to say the least, so hi ho hi ho

No comments: