* How can I pass up on the opportunity to do a tidbits on a Tuesday? I don;t think I can, so here is a tidbits just for you.
* The kittens will officially be six weeks old tomorrow. They are both weened, litter box trained and in need of good loving homes. They are both full of life and a lot of fun to play with.
* Tomorrow will be a nice round number of 600 days since mine and Michelle's first date. That makes today number 599 and counting. Things are going good and she is the love of my life.
* Next week will be my last week with SAIC, I already have a very lucrative offer in hand and have an interview tomorrow with another company that has been pursuing me. Rest assured nothing will change other than who signs my pay check. I'll be in the same location and using the same computer.
* Hayley and Michelle were both tested for the swine flue yesterday, both of them came up negative although Hayley has had a very sore throat. She's getting better, but it's still quite sore.
* Fantasy Football update. Did I stop the three game skid and return to winning? Uh, not exactly, I lost again. I'm definitely not in the money this year.
* I'm still waiting on my paperwork from my debit card being comprised. I'm out quite a few hundred dollars that I am trying to get back. It's made things tight at the wrong time of the year.
* I got home from work yesterday and saw a movie ending on HBO that I want to see. I had seen it years ago and have always wanted to see WC Fields and Me again. I know it has been over 30 years since I've seen it and was really excited when I saw it was on HBO yesterday, only it was over with when I found it.
* Have a Great Day.