Links

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits

* Hey it's Tuesday, do I need a better reason to write a tidbits?

* Michelle and I are on day 613 since our first date, how is that for keeping track?

* Fantasy football has been good the last couple of weeks, I have managed to pull out a couple of wins and have an outside shot at making the playoffs and a chance to be in the money.

* Michelle and I went for a walk last night after dinner, it had been a while and we are going to start walking more and more in the evenings. We went to the Coliseum and took a good brisk walk to get the blood flowing. I did get a chance to see Coach Bob Huggins, he was pulling out as we were walking by his car.

* They have started to break ground on the basketball practice facility. It's long overdue on a start of this facility.

* First day at new job was good, transition went pretty smooth, I just have to remember to change my e-mail signature before I send an e-mail to the owner next time.

* I bought a subscription to Netflix, we get 1 DVD at a time but we are allowed unlimited streams. I am thinking about buying a streaming device and connecting it straight to the TV. An XBox or a PS3 could also work, but I found boxes under $100.00. I've streamed a couple movies on my PC and it does very well. Not bad for $9.00 a month.

* Have a great Tuesday.

No comments: