Links

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Hump Day

Once again I would like to wish everyone a very happy hump day. We've made it halfway through the week and we are once again heading downhill to the weekend.

hayley is still under the weather and I'm getting a slight touch of it myself. This has been lingering for me for over a month for some reason. When I think it clears up I stat coughing yet again, man do I miss the spring and summer time.

I would like to take this chance and give a very heart felt thank you to the love of my life for the last 600 days. It's been 600 days since I made you sit through that horrible, horrible movie. Thank you for all that you have done for me and I look forward to the next 600 days that I get to spend with you. You are the love of my life and I would be empty without you.

Have a great day.

No comments: