Monday, November 09, 2009

Last week with SAIC

It was just a little over a year ago that I took a gamble and switched to a new Company. I knew that there was only a year left on the contract, but the raise in pay was worth the risk. This week will be my final week with my current employer, SAIC.

I have one official offer in hand and another one coming today or tomorrow, both with significant raises in pay and benefits.

Next Monday there is a about a 90% chance I will be working for Sextant-Technical (doing the same job, just for a different company) and about a 10% chance I will be working for the company I interviewed with Friday.

Either way, my gamble has paid off, although this will be my final week with SAIC.

No comments: