Links

Monday, November 23, 2009

Tidbits

* I decided to do a tibits, there are a few things I want to talk about and I guess a tidbits will be the easiest way to do it.

* First off, this is the first day of rifle deer hunting season season here in West Virginia. The kids are off work for the week and this is the days hunters in West Virginia look forward to. To all the hunters have a safe and happy hunting season.I wish all hunters luck in bagging that big one.

* I have a Doctors appointment this afternoon, Michelle is going to come with me today to my appointment. I anticipate a change in some medications this time as my numbers have went up recently, that's just from me not doing the walking I used to do. We are fixing that problem.

* The new website is starting to take shape. I have started uploading some of the pictures, starting with Christmas a couple of years ago at Klaer lodge.

* We'll be doing Thanksgiving once again this year with Michelle's family, everyone comes in anf they rent the Cassville fire hall and do a big dinner. Many of them get together and plot out their Black Friday strategies, however both Michelle and I are working this year. I just switched companies (like last year) and don;t have the time this year.

* There is some talk about getting together and going bowling on Thanksgiving eve, not sure how that is going to develop. It would be nice as we have not done it in a number of years, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

* Michelle is going to bake our own Turkey, but since we'll be busy Thursday this will probably happen Saturday.

No comments: